Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, August 14, 2009


Foto Friday: Sedentary Sunset


I, like, had to lean forward in my chair to get this sunset. So exhausting.

Sunset from upcountry Maui, July, 2009Sunset from upcountry Maui, July, 2009


Tropical Whatsis Felicia turned out to be a big ball of nothin'. The wind did take a heavy toll on the avocados, but none were heaved through my windows, as I feared they'd be.

(This picture was taken weeks ago, and so has nothing to do with Felicia. I'm just giving you an update on the dreaded Great LaRouche Avocado Massacree, which was cancelled for lack of interest.)

Labels: ,