Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, April 02, 2010


Foto Friday: Hung Out to Dry


Ho hum. Just another laundry day.

Laundry Day on Maui, Nov. 2009


If I'd known this was going to come out so well, I would have taken more care in its composition. I'd have moved the camera lower, and made sure my car was covered up. Hell, I'd have gotten out the tripod. But I just hung the rugs out there and thought, dayam, that looks right purty. I'll just snap that.

This was shot on Velvia 100, which gives those eye-smacking colors. (And another reason not to burn expensive film on pictures of laundry, fergawdsake.)

Pink is my least favorite color, but my kitchen and bathroom are pink, so whaddaya gonna do?

Labels: , ,