Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, August 21, 2009


Foto Friday: Morning View


Morning View, July 2009Morning View, July 2009


Here's the view on a morning where the mountains are free of cloud. This is somewhat rare.

I am expecting something like 11 rolls of film back in a few days, and there will be some non-View pictures in there. Soon I will be done unpacking (yes, still at it) and I can get out and take more exciting pictures. I used to go to the beach a couple times a week, at sunset, but I have not been out at all, anywhere, since moving. I have spent all of my free time unpacking. Almost done now.

Labels: ,