Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Saturday, June 06, 2009


Celebrity Non-Sighting: Lindsay Lohan


There were no celebrities sighted this week at the fashionable watering hole I frequent (the local Safeway). However, the young man who is my informant tells me that he was driving right behind Lindsay Lohan the other day.

Me: Was she sober?
Him: Don't know. She had on sunglasses.

She was driving a rented Mustang, he said.

Frankly, I couldn't pick Lohan out of a line-up if the other participants were Rosie O'Donnell, Mr. T, and Dick Cheney, so I don't know how he knew it was her behind those sunglasses. Still, I report, you decide.

Labels: