Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, May 08, 2009


OMG! Celebrity Near-Sighting!


NEWS FLASH: Chris Noth was seen in my local Safeway today. I didn't see him, but the teenage checker told me about it. The lady bagging the groceries told me Brad Pitt had been in once, but I don't know how long ago that was.

If I had seen Noth, I bet I wouldn't have known him from Adam, but he'd be one of those people standing in the middle of ice cream aisle, blocking all progress while deciding between Cherry Garcia and Chunky Monkey. Damn Safeway's full of 'em.

I have no information on Noth's actual purchases. Forgot to ask. I told the checker that I preferred Jerry Orbach to Noth. Now that's how you know you're getting old, ladies.