Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, April 03, 2009


Foto Friday: Mirror, Mirror


This was just some random couple who wandered in front of me. They threw something into the pond for their dog to fetch, and destroyed the perfect mirrored surface. So I shot them! (With the camera.) I figure if they're going to get in the way, they may as well improve the picture. I also have a picture of them cuddling. That'll learn 'em.

Sunset, Waipuilani Beach Park, Maui, Nov. 2008Sunset, Waipuilani Beach Park
Maui, Nov. 2008


I've tried to redo this shot with a better sunset. But it requires low tide and low wind. Everytime I go out there it's blowing a gale.

Labels: ,