Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, November 21, 2008


Foto Friday: The Return



Sunset, Mai Poina Oe Iau Beach, Maui, October 2008Sunset
Mai Poina Oe Iau Beach
Maui, October 2008


Finally, finally got around to sending off my film. Got it back last week, lotsa good stuff. Hope you don't overdose on beauty.

I'm a little wary of posting anything that needs its colors fiddled with. I haven't got my big monitor set up, and the colors on the laptop monitor are kind of iffy -- not to mention dependent on the viewing angle. I'm afraid I'll over-compensate. Of course, there's no telling what it'll look like on your monitor.

Anyway, this one was colorful enough without much twiddling.

Did I say you'd get sick of Maui? As Tom Selleck used to say:

You
Will

Labels: ,