Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, June 20, 2008


Foto Friday: Far Uluru



I'm digging around in the dusty photo vault. I don't think I've used this one before:

Uluru, Northern Territory, Australia, Aug. 2000Uluru, Northern Territory, Australia
Aug. 2000

This was taken from quite a distance away. I think it might have been taken at the same time and place as this. It was certainly taken on the same day, but I think I must have taken one picture, turned around, and took the other. But I'd have to dig out the negatives to be sure, and I'm too lazy.

I love the haze in these pictures -- it adds a dreamlike quality. Makes me want to follow the mirage over the horizon.

Labels: ,