Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Wednesday, February 27, 2008


Not Dead Yet


In case any of my largely-imaginary readers were worried, I am not yet dead. I may be soon, however, since I will be without internet (except at work), for more than a week. GASP! AIR! GASP!

Photos of the new home will have to wait until I a) am no longer broke, and b) can get them developed and scanned. Oh, and taken. Stay tuned (after a week or so) to read (maybe) of the gripping tale of the home search, with exciting chapters such as "Is the Pig Included in the Rent?" and "Apartment Manager by Day, Fire Dancer by Night".

Late update direct quote: "Awesome!"