Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, January 11, 2008


Foto Friday: Sunday Edition


Was at a conference all last week, got home Friday but was too beat to find something decent to post. I'm writing this on Sunday, but I've back-dated the post to Friday, because I can. This still isn't decent, but it's what you get. Behold the glory and wonder of the view from the Honolulu airport:

Honolulu Sunset, Dec. 2006Honolulu Sunset, Dec. 2006


...but it's what you get.

For certain values of "you" -- values which are, apparently, purely imaginary. I've been doing this every Friday for 18 months. I miss one Friday, and the roar of apathy is deafening. So when I apologize for tardiness or the poor quality of an image, I'm apologizing to thin air.

Harrumph.

This would discourage a lesser woman, but fortunately I am made of harder stuff.

Unfortunately, however, I am entering a period of great upheaval and change, and I don't know when I'll find the time to scan, or breathe. Therefore Foto Friday may well be intermittent for several months.

Just thought you air molecules should know.

Labels: ,