Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, December 14, 2007


Foto Friday: Three Weird Sisters


Finally had a chance to scan, but mostly I did my mother's stuff. Got a few of my own in though, like this one:

The Blue Mountains, Australia, July 2002The Blue Mountains, Australia, July 2002


This is the Three Sisters in the Blue Mountains just west of Sydney. Of course there is a legend.

That was taken on my last full day in Australia. It was a damned shame (and entirely my own stupid fault) that I did not get up to the Blue Mountains earlier. This was especially true since they were doing construction work when we were there, and everything was all in a mess. I believe the observation platform shown in that page was torn up, for example. I should have been up there constantly taking pictures, but I'm a goof.

I think I have some pictures taken a little later in the day that are better. You'll get them one day. Betcha can't wait!

Labels: ,