Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, November 23, 2007


Foto Friday: Tropical Breezes


Do I have to say that I didn't get to scan again, and you're getting something stale? Even that excuse is stale. Yet true.

Enjoy a tropical breeze:

Kapa'a Beach, Kauai, Sep. 1995Kapa'a Beach, Kauai, Sep. 1995


For those playing along at home, this picture is just a few yards inland of this one I posted in June. The colors are much more muted here; I'm not entirely sure why. I think that whole roll might have to be re-scanned (sigh -- in my next life).

It was very windy that day, and I think the camera was shaking a little, which may have produced the slightly blurry images. It turned out to be a nice effect.

Oh, and Muahahahaha!

Labels: ,