Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, October 19, 2007


Foto Friday: Sierra Sunset


Sunset on the Sierras, California, Aug. 1995Sunset on the Sierras
California, Aug. 1995


Almost forgot! I got some time to scan last week. I had hoped to get a couple rolls done, plus some of Mom's pictures scanned. But it took me all flippin' afternoon to do one roll of Yosemite. So here's some of it.

Don't remember where this was, and it's too late to go googling around. The clouds add a nice touch. Looks like the mountain is thinking about something. You can't really see it, but there's a river at the bottom. Perhaps I should have cropped it off, or left more sky. I usually assume a 1.5 (or 0.67) aspect ratio is best for pictures, but some require something different.

Photo needs some cosmetic diddling, but I very nearly forgot to post one, so you get what you get.

There, I think that's enough words.

Labels: ,