Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, September 07, 2007


Foto Friday: On a Clear Day You Can See Fresno


This could also be titled, Careful with That Polarizer, Eugene! Yes, it is possible to overdo the polarizer. I wish I knew exactly where this was within the park (Polarization Lookout, 1/4 mile), but I don't.

Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Park
California, Oct. 1995


Hmmm. Busy this week. That's all I got for that.

I has a new lens, though! I went out into the park and took some experimental pictures with it. I took the same shots with both the old and new lens, for comparison purposes. The new one looks to have a sharper focus, but I can't be sure until I see the pictures. They probably won't show up here, being mostly boring flowers.

If you're very good, though, you might get to see some black & white pictures of Rice University. Eventually.

Labels: ,