Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, June 22, 2007


Foto Friday: Acropolis


A little something from the vault:

The Acropolis, Athens, June 1990The Acropolis, Athens, June 1990


Taken from the roof of my hotel, whose name has been long forgotten. It was just off Syntagma Square, as I recall.
I scanned this from a print; I have no idea where the negatives are. Yes, I'm shocked too. They've got to be somewhere, though, right?

My mother recently gave me a big batch of family photos, and said that they'd just thrown out a bunch of negatives. I mean, what are you going to do with negatives, now, really? I damn near had a heart attack.

Labels: ,