Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Friday, March 30, 2007


Foto Friday: Cerulean Blue


Boy, am I angry.

Ha ha. OK, that's a little joke that I'll explain later, if I can. Meantime, let's look at something cool and soothing.

Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, Aug. 1998Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, Aug. 1998


Not the most stunning picture I've ever taken, but so soooothing, no? The blues and greens, so caaaaaalm. Ceruuuulean bluuue.

The print of this photo is very intensely blue and green. The scan was much wishy-washier, with the greens looking kind of yellow and raggedy. Probably more like they did in real life. So I fiddled with the colors to recover the lush greens. Didn't quite make it, though. That makes Me SO--- No, no: calm.

Labels: ,