Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Wednesday, February 14, 2007


This Here Now Blogging Thing


Well the knuckle-dragging corporate woman-hating patriarchs at Blogger/Google (see previous post for context) have taken away my right to choose not to have to think up a new password and learn a new blogging interface.

But this is one Woman who will not be silenced! So I defiantly caved in and switched to the new Blogger. (They made me. There was no option to go to the old one. Bastards!)

It seems pretty much the same, except that I now have these cool labels for collecting and categorizing my snark. I'd been dragging my heels about switching because Ann Althouse had such a hard time of it.

Labels: