Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Tuesday, August 03, 2004



Blog N Troll High School



Der Commissar has unearthed the 1965 Blogville High School Yearbook, and whaddaya know, you're all in it. Not me. You. Not that I'm bitter. Oh, wait, I am.

Not that I need any stupidy stinky pseudo-Soviet bloggers. I can post my own yearbook entry:

Angie Schultz [not pictured; you'll thank us]

Future Procrastinators of America, 4; Misanthropes' Friendship Society, 3,4; Embittered Loners' Social Club, 3,4; Writers' Bloc, 1,2,3,4; Pres., V.P., Sec., Treas. of Science Club Nobody Else Wanted to Join, 1,2,3,4; Association of Students Who Thought Honor Society Was Lame But Joined It Anyway Just to Wear the Gold Tassel at Graduation, 4; "Miss Information", 4


(You know, I bet if I'd put that entry down on my application to Harvard, they would've let me in, on chutzpah alone. Ah, hindsight...)