Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Saturday, September 06, 2003



We Interrupt This Interruption...



Those of you who have been waiting with bated breath for me to say something will have to wait a while longer. You might want to breathe into a paper bag for a bit.

I'm going out of town for a while. I'll have a computer (occasionally) but I don't expect any nippy Net access, so I really doubt I'll be blogging. I'll tell you all about it when I get back. (Little umbrellas are involved.)

I'll be sure to be back in time for Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrr! I was meanin' to blog about that this last year, but I plumb fergot. I musta had me head fulla ballast that day, because I love talkin' like a pirate. Aye, 'tis true. I sometimes break out in pirate talk in scientific meetin's. Causes a bit o' consternation, as ya might guess. Avast, ye lubbers! Be ye sleepin' back there while I'm talkin'?? Look lively now! I want to see those eyes wide open or it'll be the grating for the lot of ye! And then I throw in one o' my finest Arrrrs for good measure. Arrrrr.