Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Tuesday, August 19, 2003



Let's Hear It for the Boy



In other blog news, longtime LGF pest Hans ze Beeman has got hisself a blog. He has to show off his fancy Yurrpeen ejumacation by calling it Cum Grano Salis, which I'm pretty sure is sumpin dirty in one o' them furrin-type languages. (His little icon in the URL bar is an eye; I'd be careful about getting the granos of salis in my eye, if I was him.)

Hans blew into LGF a while back and started spouting some "Oh, you Americans are all ____, why don't you wake up and ____" and suchlike uninformed drivel. (I've forgotten the details.) Then the assembled threw cites at him and he responded with increasing good grace until now he is a staunch anti-Idiotarian. Behold, the power of cheese---no, wait, I mean---the Internet!

(Unless that other Hans was another guy entirely, in which case I offer profuse apologies.)

Go over and annoy him. (And ask him why his ads are selling dog drugs. I think Blogspot's software is taking the drugs itself. This would explain much.)