Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Monday, February 24, 2003



Hey, Meryl! Flip This!



O! K! Thanks to the wonderful, the kindly, the brilliant Brian O'Connell, King of Geeks and Geek of Kings, I now have a little JavaScript thingy which will switch the colors from light-on-dark to dark-on-light. Just click the link over on the left which reads Are you afraid of the dark?.

Brian sent me some very nice code which made the blog look very pretty, but I refuse to give up some of my colors so I mutated it into the mess you see here. In order to keep my beautiful Forrester green titles (which don't stand out against the light background), I've been forced to put them inside little tables, which is a pain in the ass, but seems to work OK. The thing is, I don't really feel like going back and changing all the titles of all the posts, so older post titles will be kind of hard to see in light colors.

I hope this will satisfy certain whiners. There may be further tweaking as things develop.

Yaaaaay! Brian! All hail Brian!