Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Saturday, February 22, 2003


Help Wanted



I've been thinking about people who want dark letters on a white background, and how psychotic they probably are, so I should just try to appease them. Unfortunately, "skinnable" blogs cannot be done on Blogspot (as far as I can tell). The only Blogspot-hosted solution I can see is to create another blog with a different color scheme. It ought to be fairly painless to cut-and-paste posts from one blog to the other. HOWEVER, I'm not going to go through and copy every post in the archives. That's too much work.

On the other hand, it's probably expecting a lot to imagine that anyone will feel cheated out of the remainder of my lifel---er, deathless prose. So that might not matter.

Anyhow, if anyone does know if it's possible to copy an entire blog over to another Blogspot blot (or has any other ideas that do not involve spending money), please let me know.

*chirp* *chirp* *chirp*

Crickets, any of you know?

UPDATE: Woo hoo! Solution found. See here.