Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Saturday, January 25, 2003


New Additions



The other day, while doing a vanity google search, I noticed that Rick Prelinger of Prelinger archive fame had mentioned my blog on his web site.

Well, I figured if anyone was going to wander over here from there, I'd better spruce the place up a bit, and make things easy to find. So after the blogroll on the left I've placed a list of my Prelinger-related posts, which will be updated as necessary. Updating the template is kind of a pain, but there were are.

I'm thinking of doing something not at all serious or deep for the next one, maybe dealing with the absolute ecstasy that only a car can bring. Involves a 1960 Ford commercial.