Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Monday, August 05, 2002


Technical Difficulties



Another exciting recurring feature of this blog will be the delightful "Technical Difficulties" section. This is the part where Blogger does some random weird thing, or I do, and the entire blog turns into red text on a pink background, or somesuch.


In today's gripping chapter, Blogger is apparently ignoring all my carefully placed line breaks. I don't know if this is some sort of temporary Blogger bug, or a permanent "handy new feature". Yes I have remembered to set "convert line breaks" in my settings.


I am loath to monkey with the old posts, lest it start working correctly again and I get line breaks where I don't want them. Please bear with me while this is straightened out.