Front page

Are you afraid of the dark?

(Click to invert colors, weenie.) (Requires JavaScript.)




All email will be assumed to be for publication unless otherwise requested.


What's in the banner?


Wednesday, July 31, 2002


Live in 3...2...1...


...Dark Blogules is on the air!

Greetings to my one reader, a geeky dyslexic pervert who wanted pics of "naked celebrities" but instead typed in "naked singularities". I don't have any pictures of them, either, creepo.

I have recently returned to the Homeland (as apparently we are all supposed to call it now) after three years in the cruel, unforgiving Australian Outback.


OK, it was Sydney, but it was still cruel and unforgiving. I am so glad to be back home, a subject I will develop at really tedious length in the next few days.

While I'm preparing these gems, have a look at stuff I wrote below, while still in Sydney. I'm still fiddling with the template a little too, so please bear with me.